During 2015, we provided guidance through some of the more common challenges that pertain to not-for-profit organizations. Whether it was assisting you in deciding how to spend grant dollars or keeping you in compliance, we addressed your concerns and gave you the tools you needed to tackle them.
The following is a review of the topics discussed during 2015. Please take a moment to re-read any articles that were helpful and let us know if you have any questions, or if there are any topics that would be helpful for your organization to know about in 2016.
- Focusing Your Philanthropy
- Things you should consider before filing Form 1023-EZ
- Nonprofit Accounting
- Expense Allocation for Non-Profit Organizations
- Expenditure Responsibility
- Potential Problems with Investing in Master Limited Partnerships through Retirement Accounts
- Private Foundations Third Quarter Excise Tax Payments due on September 15th
- Not-for-Profit Audit Committee Toolkit
- A New Approach to Evaluating Not for Profits
- Substantiating Charitable Contributions Received
- Reviewing Your Compensation Policy